Determining whether to buy the Honda EU3000iS or the EU3000i model can be confusing.
Both versions of this inverter generator are quiet and efficient, but there are some key differences. This article will help you decide which is the best choice for your needs.
Top 10 differences between honda eu3000i and eu3000is:
The most notable difference is that the EU3000i is portable, while the EU3000is is not. The EU3000is also has a built-in inverter, which means that it can run sensitive electronics like computers and TVs without damage.
Furthermore, the EU3000is is also quieter than the EU3000i, making it a better option if you need to generate power in a residential area.
Overall, both generators are excellent choices, but the EU3000is may be a better option if you have specific power needs.
So some notable features are following:
1. The Honda EU3000iS has a built-in inverter, whereas the EU3000i does not.
2. The EU3000iS is slightly quieter than the EU3000i, with a noise rating of 59 dBA vs. 63 dBA.
3. The EU3000iS is more fuel efficient than the EU3000i, with a run time of up to 20 hours on a single tank of gas.
4. The EU3000iS has a built-in surge protector, whereas the EU3000i does not.
5. The EU3000iS comes with a remote start key fob, whereas the EU3000i does not.
6. The EU3000iS has a DC charging port, whereas the EU3000i does not.
7. The EU3000iS has an Eco-Throttle mode for extended run times, whereas the EU3000i does not.
8. The EU3000iS weighs 28 lbs. less than the EU3000i, making it more portable.
9. The EU3000iS is backed by a 3-year warranty, whereas the EU3000i is only backed by a 2-year warranty.
10. The Honda EU3000iS costs about $200 more than the EU3000i.
So, which generator is right for you? If you need a quiet, fuel-efficient inverter generator with extended run times and portability, then the EU3000iS is the better choice.
However, if you don’t mind a little more noise and don’t need the extra features, then the EU3000i will save you some money.